- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
Terms & Conditions of Use
On May 25, 2018, a new privacy mandate called the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) becomes law. The GDPR expands the privacy rights of residents of the European Union and places new obligations on service providers like IISLA Ventures which control and process personal data from the EU. IISLA Ventures views GDPR as an opportunity to deepen our commitment to privacy and data protection internally and with all of our global clients.
As the new era of data privacy unfolds, it goes beyond policies and system settings, requiring both organizational and cultural shifts. Compliance with the GDPR demands a partnership between IISLA Ventures, its sub-processors, and our customers. IISLA Ventures is committed to GDPR compliance throughout our operations and in the delivery of service to our clients. We are also dedicated to helping our customers comply throughout our partnership.
IISLA Ventures legal counsel has closely analysed requirements of the GDPR. We are making enhancements to our products, contracts, and documentation. We are also raising the awareness and competence of our associates globally to support compliance.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
a. Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on IISLA Ventures’ site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- i. modify or copy the materials;
- ii. use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- iii. attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Leaders on Purpose’s site;
- iv. remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- v. transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
b. This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by IISLA Ventures whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
The materials on IISLA Ventures site are given “as is”. IISLA Ventures makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, IISLA Ventures does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should IISLA Ventures or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on IISLA Ventures’ Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that IISLA Ventures or an approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on IISLA Venture’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. IISLA Ventures does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Leaders on Purpose may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. IISLA Ventures does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials
IISLA Ventures has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by IISLA Ventures of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
IISLA Ventures may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Any case identifying with IISLA Ventures’ site should be administered by the laws of the country of IISLA Ventures without respect to its contention of law provisions.