The Web and Front-end Developer is responsible for maintaining and developing the websites and front-end requirements of the infrastructures supporting the operations within IISLA and FarmYields Inc.
- Support the team in developing, designing, building and maintaining websites and software applications.
- Support the technical team in developing a CRM for the IISLA infrastructures and support the app development team.
- Directing or performing website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Back up files from Websites to local directories for recovery.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Ensure security of data, resilience of the websites, network access, backups and disaster recovery systems
- Ensure the processes to respond and resolve incidents are defined and resourced 24×7;
- Prepare budget reports and recommendations for existing infrastructure improvements and web development;
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time;
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Provide overall IT support to all team members.
- Any other tasks required by the management.
- Maintain an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices and apply it to all developments.
Role Requirements and Personal Qualities
- At least 2 years experience in creating production grade web application
- Experience and with in-depth knowledge of:
- Node Js
- Experience with integration of RESTful APIs
- Experience in working with JWT
- Responsive web design
- Utilizing Git
- Good to have the following knowledge/experience:
- CI/CD – Jenkins/ Gitlab runner
- Experience in Cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud, MS Azure
- Linux Ubuntu commands
- Mobile Development – Flutter, Xamarin